1. About cookies
Cookies are small data files which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies may gather information about your use of the website or may enable us to recognize you as an existing customer when you return to our website at a later date. Cookies allow us to recognize your device. You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu.
You do not have to accept (all of) our cookies. However, if you do not accept or delete our cookies, some areas of our website may take more time to work, or may not function properly. You can find more information on how to disable and/or delete cookies in section 4 below.
2. What types of cookies are used?
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website. These cookies are:
- strictly necessary cookies – cookies that are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features;
- analytical / performance cookies – cookies that collect information about how you use our website, for example which webpages/features you go to most often. These cookies allow us to improve how the website works;
- functionality cookies – cookies that allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal or customized features;
3. List of cookies used on this website
The following list categorises and describes the various cookies used on this website and the purposes for which they are used:
|Cookie Name||Description||Validity||Cookie Type|
Google Analytics cookies to:
identify unique users
identify unique sessions
|2 years from the date it was last refreshed||Third party|
|_gat||Throttle the request rate||10 minutes||Third party|
4. Cookie configuration settings
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies and https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored;
6. Contact details
7. How are your personal data protected?
Protection of personal data. Steps will be taken to ensure that your personal data is accurate, kept up to date and not kept for longer than is necessary. Measures will also be taken to safeguard against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss or destruction or damage to the data. Your rights. You are entitled to access to your personal data, as collected and processed by the Agency, and request the modification or suppression of personal data relating to you if it is incorrect or unnecessary. To exercise these rights, please send an email to email@example.com together with a copy of your identity card or other identification document. In addition, you may object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, as the case may be, at any time, free of charge and without having to provide a justification by following the above mentioned procedure.